Sunday, October 4, 2009

Unmotivated

First of all i simply want to make it clear that this is going to be quite frank.Though i may sound stupid and may stumble a few times but i believe i make an interesting one.Leave all that aside.I am writing to impress myself and i will do my best job.
I confess i am kind of a loser who dreams and thinks a lot but at last does nothing.Everyday stats with new plans to study etc and ends with vow to start them tomorrow.I have done this for 22 years of my life ,eachday planning to stop this and starting a new life.Somehow i made to a decent engineering college and thankfully reached to final without being disgraced for at least my grades, well leaving the high performrs behind.I really don't know whats basically wrong with me.I am a bookworm otherwise reading every book i could lay my hands on except of course my course books.I ve being planning to start writing this blog for at least tree years but see i did it and i still don't know i'll be continueing or not.No focus no goal no expectations life just seems a big timepass to me and still my heart aches when i see others achieve something academically or otherwise.Whenever i watch that underdog becoming winner type movie my heart shouts to emulate it but motivation isn't enough.The song in hindi movies in which life changes is just too tough for me . Hard work seems too boring.Its my belief now that i am good for nothing.. and the problem is i ve totally accepted it as a fact.

I read two newspapers..know about each and every thing happening in the world but my life is as disorganised and unplanned as it can get.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..