Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feeling lucky..

I guess i am having time of my life.Feel like thanking god for all these lovely things happening to me.I rang uP 95 FM radio station and got a gift of rs2500 though i am not able to use it.Still it matters.
  I got my friends in place finally.Supriya who was my room partner for two years became a friend with whom i could enjoy and same with other one too.
  I am actually concentrating in studies and i i often drop reading novels and watching movies because it waste my time.These was a time when studying my text books was a hobby.I use to do it when i got bored from chatting,sleeping,watching movies.reading novels in short only before exams.I feel as if i have a purpose.All bouts of sadness and silence are over.I thought i would be like this for my life.I feel cheerful from inside.
  Recent one is my selection in navy.At least i am worth something.They actually need me
Though i am not sure but all those people who comment on me should take notice and stop behaving with me like that as if i am stupid.I may fool around but not a fool.Leave it..Who cares..
God is giving with both hands...
  Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..