Thursday, October 22, 2009

sessionals coming!!!!1

 I Had a nice day toady.I was quite focussed as compared to other day.I actually picked up Automobile book and want to library and actually stayed there and really studied the book.(clap!clap!)(big round of applause!!)Otherwise picking up a course book was a taboo,walking to library a serious pain, and reading magazines there was completely unavoidable.
      I feel more focussed and my earlier days(months actually).I guess looking once again at my long terms and not so long term goals helped.I actually enjoyed reading my course book for a change.
     Discovered books.google.com.Its a great site one should visit it.Got a lot of books on preview and all for free, though you may not find popular titles there but for incurable readers like me there are much more works of unknown authors and strange topics(i m reading a book on Princess Diana).
    My habit of talking to myself all the time sometimes back fires at me.There are times i argue with myself and get frustrated all over no apparent  reason.Call me insane if you wish but i just can't get over this.I guess being a lonely kid develops you into lonely teenager and  continues into adulthood and gets you weird habit like this.Today i was argueing with myself about helping others and it made me recall what i ve done for some people and how they repaid it.Well there were very few worthy ones and even lesser to who i am grateful.I ended up with regretting and making rules which i never materialize.
    I am still thinking about how much personal could i get on this.Its really tough one and i ve never been able to figure out this question in real life too.How much should we let others know about ourselves in order to be honest and yet hold proper image of ourselves in their minds.Most people i know even from newspapers are called graceful if they are extremely quite about their dark side like Amitabh bachhan(his episode with Rekha),Rekha(her 3 failed marriages,affairs),Aishwarya(Her prevoius BF's) and the list is not exhaustive.Anyone spilling the beans or being true to himself in other words is called vulgar,cheap,attention seeker and what not.
I guess we  lesser mortals have to suffer more graver consequences of our standing on this topic.Most people have skeletons in closet which they never want to dig out.I am trying to be as honest as i can in my thoughts and aim still keep my personal life away from it.There is a limit for everything and i'll learn it on my own way....best of luck..     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..