Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Toothache nowadays...

well..To be honest and personal.. i am having a really bad toothache nowadays.I consulted a doc i mean dentist today so i have enough material to write authentically about it.
We have thhis stupid tendency to ignore our body..it's pains..it's demands and we get serious only when it stops functioning or trouble us till we stop functioning.Look i had this tooth pain from at least last six months.. just a little sensation when getting up in the morn and smtimes it appeared while chewing.That was it.I thought of myself as a strong and relatively healthy person never expected thart my teeth will create a problem for me.As everyone i brush my teeth once in morning and smtimes at night.. do a gargle when smthings sticks up and floss it smtimes.I thought my teeth are 32 and over till it started paining ..bleeding and ya smelling..
Then i came to know that our wisdom teeth takes one year to 10 years to develop or even more!and brushing teeth is simply not enough.You gotto visit a dentist once in six months and go for scaling.It basically is done with water and kind of vibrator which cleans up plaque from most unreachable and unimaginable places.This plaque makes our gums bleed,damages teeth causes pyyreah and even makes them fall out prematurely.Ya.. sm lucky people have nice self cleaning teeth but rest of us have to struggle hard to keep them in our mouth.Not fair...But God never promised us to be fair.That's why we see soo bueatiful girls..brainy brains..sweet voice ..other talents etc etc.

I really advise at least a visit to a dentist.It doesn't costs too much(unless you visit fortis) and i'll recommend you one if u want a reasonable one.This scaling produre too is quick(10min) ,painless and easy..Sooner you start is better..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..