Monday, October 12, 2009

my poem

life will go on..
nothing actually matters.
days come and days went
i don't remember the joys and sorrows
i dont recall achievements i don't recall failures
all i know i was born
and i am living just for the heck of it.
betweem the nights
between the time i get up and go back to bed
to forget everything that transpired between it.
i forgot who loves me
whom i love
i forgot who loved me and whom i loved.
when my past became a big mistake
and now future is all misty
all i know that
nothing actually matters.
life will go on
between the nights
i don't remember the sleepless nights
i don't remember the restless days
i don't recall my friends
i don't recall my foes
may i ve really failed
may be its just the mood
but i really dont remember
who am i
what i was
and what i will be.
but i surely know
nothing actually matters.
life will go on
without me or with me.
what i wonder is
had my life went on without me
leaving me behind..
to think over everything and conclude
nothing actually matters..



Writen by quite a long time back..Just got into my mood once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..