Monday, October 12, 2009

Making a fool out of urself..

Is it exclusively my problem or each one of us have this tendency to make a fool out of himself out of absolutely nothing?Even if it is i am sure i could outlast everyone in this.I have this habit of thinking what i want not what really is..seeing what i want to see.. not the reality.And when the reality strikes you are out there... alone..disarmed..with everyone laughing on you as if they were never wrong and your well wishers claiming "I told you so".
I am just so fed with these recurring incidences in my life.Why can't i learn from others or even from my own mistakes for that matter.No.. how can i.. i have become habitual of all this.When will i actually grow up.Find my own identity than this fake pseudo identity i carry..Why can't i see the things i mean problems coming and deal with them as they are instead of expecting them to be turned and twisted as i ve imagined.Does anyone have this potion of pragmatism..maturity..wisdom..please give me yaar..otherwise i'll mess up my relationships..my career ..my life.. help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..