Saturday, December 1, 2012

My first presentation...

   I am writing again after a long time. Many things have come and gone through. Sometimes i feel like a bridge. Life's like a river that keep on passing below me. Sometimes water is clear sometimes flithy, sometime less sometime more.Sometime it soothes me sometimes threatens me, my existence.
I am grown more accoustomed to failures and started to become more stiff. I am no more a mouldable girl now i want things my way. I am learning to live with myself, my decisions, my family, my thoughts, my loneliness.
    Most of the time i am at peace with myself but there are times when i ask "per che" means for whom and why? Sometimes i want to cry like anything.One moment i am cheerful next moment tears well up in my eyes.

I have taken admission in a M tech college and i have started to find meanings in it. But a surprise moment came when i wwas aske dto present a seminar in front of v.c and every other person who want to come and i did relatively good.I did not expect it from myself. I was happy yesterday but not now as i have almost forgotten the feeling. My head is pressed with other matters which need more of my space.I'll try to write more often from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..