Thursday, July 28, 2011

Facing hard times..And South India

Feeling highly frustrated nowadays.And i know it's just a passing feeling.But as long as it's staying it's wrecking havoc on my self worth.Decision of coming to hyderabad and prepare for coaching was not as bad.and i know it's going to reap benefits in long run.But what about the present time.More one feels frustrated more one tends to lose hours of studying and more frustrated one feels.May be i need a movie or a choco pastry or just need to get away from this boring routine.Well pastry sounds good specially now when 3 hours have already passed since i stuffed myself.I know this blog is sounding more and more drab as it is progressing but why should i care.I don't know if anyone reads the blog even.I just want to get this feeling out of my system.
  I should write my schedule then.I get up at 5 o clock take bath do pranayam and pooja before i go to my class at 6.15 am  to 9.15 am.I know everyone in north well gasp at the timings but in south people are okay about it.Here people are more focussed and disciplined me thinks.In down side they are not good at multi tasking or personality development or any other soft skill for that matter.They are just brought up to bring good marks that's why one sees the percentage above 90 for b tech here.
  I think south India is some how male dominated.I don't know about other family but my land lord daughter is asked to eat less and sacrifice all good things for her good for nothing 3 brother who have been in police station,drink and smoke and known to have girlfriends.Even her mother and grandmother are accomplices and the family intends to get her married even before her graduation.She a brave soul regularly fights for her status and sometimes succeeds.I really appreciate her for not giving in to her father.
 Girls dress up very conservatively and non creatively with no fashion sense.I wonder if they know the meaning of this word or not.They dress up in most unflattering colours with unflattering fitting of salwar kurta and very modestly pinned up dupatta.Even a girl like me feels smartly dressed and beautiful. 
  As far as i know people follow austerity by heart even when they have enough money.I think they prefer to invest in gold as you will hardly find someone without gold chain and rings more yellow and thicker than in north.One lady was even murdered by her own relatives as she was wearing more than half kg of gold.Imagine her love for gold.
 People eat rice more often.Housewives complain that they and their family do like roti but it is quite an effort to stand in kitchen in heat and make them.I wonder why anyone in north doesn't complain about the effort that goes down in making roti.Can we say our ladies are more hardworking?Well i guess they never had a choice.
 Weather is nice.It rains everyday in hyd and i love it.My friends tell me it rains more in other parts of south india.
I ve not roamed around much so can't tell you places to visit.


Feeling better.At least i ve forgotten why i started writing in first place.Sometimes writing becomes meditation.
Going to have my choco pastry.
bye...

1 comment:

  1. dont worry...life will be easy....after some time...if life takes so much then it gives also..a lot of things...so ..hav fun in ur studies..make ur dream complete....everytthing will be on ur...hand....and...u will reach at the top...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..