Thursday, December 3, 2009

New happenings..

I finally cleaned up long pending wardrobe today.Otherwise all my clothes were on table and chair than inside.But in just two days condition will be the same.Sometimes i just clean room so that i could mess around in new way.
It's almost like we go to take bath in holy Ganga to wash our sins so we can begin sinning all over again.But nowadays i am told even Ganga has filled up with lot of sins so instead of getting rid of our sins we stick other's sins while bathing in it.That's why probably no body is interested in bathing in it any more.We Indians are like that no.Once our purpose is over from anything to pets to holy Cow we just leave them on streets to suffer and die.Some people have this attitude towards their ageing mother and father too.Leave alone mountains, colonies and rivers.Beside ourselves we hardly care about anything no matter what value or impact it has or had.
  
 To my utter surprise i feel like dancing once again.After first year even a foot tapping music or any body's public performance use to put tears in my eyes.It's a long story but to make it short i was really really passionate about dance 3 years back i had a bad experience in college.I still hate the people responsible for it and shall never forgive them.Leave all this.But my new found dance less passionate more sensible and balanced.I am level headed enough about it to conjure new steps and recall them instead of earlier when i danced spontaneously to my own tune and forgot step as soon as i was done with them.I think you learn all this with time that passion is not enough to fulfill your desires.Instead of illogical sensitive emotions you need a proper approach, thinking and hard work to make it a reality.

I always learn my lessons the hard way.Experiencing the worse possible pain to learn them.I am jealous of those who just have the gut feeling about everything.
 Chalo.. i gotta go.. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..