Thursday, December 17, 2009

My kitchen in hostel...

 For the whole three years i kept on looking for reasons not to estabilish a kitchen in my own room.Reason's were my not being on the same wavelenths with my room partners.I waited that some day i'll get o the ideal one.But in final year it was now or never condition.So i didn't wasted time and got myself the things.my kitchen boasts of:

  1. A heater(it's a must).
  2. a frying pan for maggi and boiling water.
  3. One cup and 3 spoon,2 stolen from mess.
  4. One tata coffee.
  5. One darjeeling long leaves black tea.(My boyfriend's classy choice,"Better and healthy than ordinary tea"he says.It costs a fortune but worth it...I think..)
  6. One tin of milkmaid condensed milk.(Once again on HIS insistence.But it's tasty and almost acts up like a true milk better than milk powder i say.Sorry SIR!)
  7. Tiffin of sugar(i didn't got a Dibba).
  8. A kissan mixed fruit jam
  9. A paper cartoon in which most things are kept and it stay's right under my bed.Can be slid out to pick anything and slid back.
  10. A catch masala's black pepper.I am still struggling to find it's use.   
                                    My heater regularly breakdown when it's coil melts and circuit is disturbed.But my skills to repair it are enviable.Yes ..yes i'll teach you for a fee.Did i mention once i even got it on fire by placing a newspaper underneath it.I hope this is quit forgivable..


I just love my cup.It's my first and got it dirt cheap from reliance for rs30.I really mad about the way it looks.





This is not table cloth but a curtain i doubled up.Looks nice na....






This is my  brand new but worn out heater with a almost historic pan i convinced my mom to donate. 

This is my kitchen quite small but portable and cute.
I am proud of it.
























Well that's all.You can ask for tips to maintain your own portable kitchen Ans yes i know i am being quite obnoxious but you see i ve been doing serious stuff for a while and needed a break to show off my first kitchen and first mug.Say thanks to me that i am not writing about my first coffee,first tea and first maggi.Yes Thank you..thank you now that's too much.Ya mention not..


Bye.. have fun..

1 comment:

  1. this is quite interesting having a kitchen in hostel room..most people find it a difficult job..cooking something in sharing room is always typical job..bcoz other roomates hav problems...but who care.keep on like this..your writting skill is going well .

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..