Sunday, December 6, 2009

 Today i cleaned up my messed up room once again.And being all day in my room on sunday feels really good especially in such a spick and span room.I plan and vow to keep it like this only.
 Living in hostel has it's disadvantages.One of them which probably goes unnoticed everytime is lack of privacy.You have to eat in front of at least 50 people,sleep in front of 3 people and go to bathroom with audience of at least 10.Any time alone in room in most welcome.It feels so stupid to be in whole public view 24*7.Thank god it's last year i would ve nearly died of  high proximity to crowd.
 On serious introspection i realize i ve made more enemies in girls hostel than friends.There are few faces with whom i share a smile and fewer smiles which i really mean.And so many faces of previous aquaintances with whom i ve to pretend i don't know and play  the indifferent poker face.And more others of recent rivalry with whom i gotta exchange expressions of animity and hatred.Some were so called friends who painfully betrayed.Some were roomies who choosed to misunderstand my wayward ways instead of recognizing the good qualities.Some just got out of touch.Somehow i want all of them to realize how much they ve hurt me especially when i was always a well wisher and any wrong on my part was seriously unintentional.Someday i really want to ask how you forgot what i did and felt for you gals.I always helped them as possible thinnking someday they will realize it but they choosed not to oblize.I don't know how they carry their conscience.I am extremely particular about any little thing done for me and i try to repay it as soon as possible or the least be obliged.Well i ve suffered on account of this quality too.But the most important is to recognize who is real well wisher and don't let other people get the better of you.
 Their is none in this college to whom i want to say sorry or sort out.In fact i don't want to carry the baggage of my so called pretentious friends here.From the sea of everything college stands all i want to carry out is maturity and new lessons learnt.I need only these for my future.

1 comment:

  1. some day ........we will rise up on that wind ....someday we gonna dance wid those liars....someday we gona brk free frm dese chains .... keep on flying...........

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..