Friday, November 27, 2009

Funda of my life....

  1.Don't leave your innocence-It means that even when you know all about every situation that it is hopeless ,still take risk to see the outcome.And don't feel hopeless in any situation.


  2.Don't leave your child within-No matter how much grown up and experienced one should one should still have his curiosity in tact, his ability to look at things and find them wonderful and actually get joy just by observing them.


  3.Travel alone sometimes-Traveling either by train,bus or your own feet somehow gets your mind to deep thinking about so many topics of the world and most importantly about yourself.


  4.Keep discovering something new about yourself each passing day and if you can't be a new person everyday.Never ever forget to change yourself and see how you never get bored of anything.


5.Make a point to give something brilliant to each person who comes in your contact.This may be a new perspective,new idea anything constructive for which that persons remembers you a long time.
Well many others ....


In short..


Be born everyday
Aaj rockstar kal pilot
And who knows what the day after
Kabhi kisi anjan station par utar ke dekho
Kabhi kisi gumnam shahar ka ticket katao
Dusri ki galtiyo se kya seekhna, make your own mistakes yaar
Never resemble your passport photo for more than three months
Har subah shock your reflection
Explore
Bachpan ke kya kuch nahi banana chahte the
Why not today?
Be born everyday”





This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
A silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

Chorus:
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..