Saturday, June 19, 2010


I am finally home in the world of dinky cyber cafes and creepy guys looking at my computer screens and even sending me invites if they could guess my id.I don't know why there are no more cabins in net.So my all creative energies are gone.I got charged with latest comments and wanted to update it.
 Nowadays i am finding accomodation in Noida,As i realized that it is impossible to study at home.Quite tough task.You have to take care of various parameters like cost,comfort,security,Distance from metro etc ect and optimize each of them.

Well no matter how much i ve tried not to become an engineer but my linguistic and logicistic pattern predict that i think quite much like an engineer soon going to be MBA.
 Well time is running fast and i have to pay for it soo byee...

1 comment:

  1. hey aditi an engineer and an MBA is good combo of carrier.....so do ur best for getting a good offer frm professional life...we all frnds are always with u. ya u r right when we r surfing frm cyber cafe ..we get some quiet uneasy to do things...becoz people always see others matters leaving thyselves..........

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..