Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nowadays..

Well.. i ve left my job for the higher goal to prepare for some govt job and joined coaching for the same.I know it appears quite foolish and unreasonable.I am still not able to explain mom my decision.I hope something good comes out of it.
  Looking for a liveable place in noida was quite tedious.Finally i settled for ghaziabad.
  Feeling very tensed and apprehensive.It could be a disaster as well.Ask me about taking risk.That 's all i ved one in my life.Justifying this decision to all the english movies i ve watched that encourage to charter the unknown path i move forward.It includes a lot of wait and inconsistent future,Need all the good wills ...hopes... blessings....luck etc etc.

P.S. I am keeping my fingers crossed...Pleaase pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. aall is well...u took the right decision...u better applyu for the gate also...best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. u left ur job!!!!!!!!!!!for gov job....it is quite good dat u hav joined coaching...dont regret what u hav done...its all written in our destiny...we hav to do only our work....from ur well wisher...prabhansh.....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..