Monday, June 14, 2010

My goals for this year...

      This is my last post from my free college wi fi.I am leaving hostel by tomorrow out of pressure of my mom to come home (finally).She asked me so badly what was so important that kept me away from my home that i had to give up and agree to come back to where i belong.So all is over now.So called my best carefree days of my life.
   I got a call from my company for joining but i had to refuse them as i have other plans.It was tough and heart breaking when i had to break my promise to HR that i'll join that company.You see i want to me woman of words.Well one always have to make compromises in life i guess.
  No need to say that i am really sad leaving so many memories behind but it is indespensible.So to cheer myself up i am setting some goals for myself to finish in this academic year (starting from july) 
    
1.  I will crack CAT and make to some decent college with my sweetheart.


2.  I'll learn a new foreign language probably spanish or french before i take admission in college.


3.If possible i'll go for a month or two in BPO to improve my accent and vocals and obviously some money.


4.I will learn driving finally.I have this strange fear of roads and cars.I always feel i am not responsible and sensible enough to drive.But i'll have to overcome this and learn


  I know it is stupid but nothing seems to cheer me up (Yes not even these colours and fonts).  


For now i ve pack my bags go to roof and wound up all the memories i collected all over the time of four years.
  It's strange that for past four years i ve desperately waited to get this over.I can't believe that i am feeling so ravished.But then the time that i spent in my last year was quality time with right type of friends and right type of attitude.


 I know this blog may bore you or all of others blogs too,In any case i'll never get to know.I am upset enough to be crazy and disoriented.
  I don't know when i'll right next so untill then 


 Bye... 

2 comments:

  1. when we come to college, we make our life goals. sometimes we get those goals but sometimes they failed.now your college life has finished so think only on your future course. a life without goals is purposeless. since you seems like an ambitious girl..so u would get your life objective. all the best!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response...
    All the best for you too

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..