Sunday, June 6, 2010

End of college days

  College days are almost over with exams finished and project finishing tomorrow.Everything seems so uncertain so vague.Yet i am happy.Even if it's just for a change.Finally despite of everything transpired in my life over past 4 years.Four years of numerous let downs, frustrations, stupid toxic friends, unforgivable mistakes are finally over.Well  i did learnt many unforgettable lessons but the best part is that i have everything in my kitty now.One amazing love of a life time boyfriend,Three best friends with one guy included, a decent placement and all my feelings and logics at right places.
 One gets to know so much about other people,the rules of the world and most importantly finding yourself.
  I have nothing to say that is not already written and to be exact i am not feeling nostalligic.It's unusual but i am more excited to get outside and face the real world.Things i wanted to get when i entered the college are with me now.The purpose of my college years is over.No need for a college hangover.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..