Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Post Written qualified.

As any other blogger i wish i was wrote more often.
Having a new phase. Caan't sleep. Don't know why?
Post Ies drama i became too focussed sucking all life out of me for single minded pursuit . feeling guilty of every minute waste. but now i m just enjoying myself. watched luv tuv tey chicken khurana. i think a good hindi movie after ages. Was confused a few days back but now much now. Whatever will happen, will happen.It feels some kind of waiting period. Watching period how things go. On which side elephant would sit. Wish it was over sooner but decided to enjoy. Sort of pampering myself, may be at a wrong time. But i can surely manage college doing all the fun as well.
Sometimes a get a feeling something is planned for me. And just for this moment i know god has plans for me.
I can't believe that i even forgot reading books. When i came here i found something amiss. It was only after i went on the first floor of library i realized i have not read a book. Strange!!! A girl always with a book in hand forgot that she derived happiness, fulfillment, even entertainment from book and not from sitcoms. If anyone had told me to jump the cliff trusting god i would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..