Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Birthday..

My finally awaited dreaded. but inevitable birthday has arrived. I know i should have celebrated more ages like 21 , 22, 23 or evn 24 better. I really wish i could have. I miss being younger. I just feel so much more old. I am so late according to my clock and plan.
Don't know what else to say.But i don't want any cake to be put on my face and hair. i just washed my hairs. i know this b day is going to be memorable.Something tells me this year is going to be wonderful.All things i ve waited will finally come to me. More importantly i will become more wise and more equiped to handle this world and my life better. I trust god. He will take care of everything. I will just give my best to everything in my life.
I really wish he shows up with mind blowing gift.I know it is too much pressure or too much to expect from him.Okay.. i just want he shows up on time.He doesn't gets irritated and retains his mood sweet and romantic throughout the time spent.
I really want this day be memorable. I really want to feel like a princess. I feel like my childhood fantasy.. But i know shit will happen if i keep my expectations too high. I know i am going to cry tomorrow for something or other.It always happens when i keep my hopes and spirits high..
whatever.. happy birthday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..