Thursday, November 4, 2010

passing days..

Well things are now cooling down.My efforts to stay awake in class are now negligible.I have started getting down to reasonable amount of studying though every now and then there is frustrating..break for God knows what reasons.
  I could still not study as much as i want to and this is very sick.I couldn't get away from my guilt.

Somehow i have a theory that most things i do is either because of guilt or regret.I was feeling guilty that i finished my college without significant knowledge of my subject so decided to give my self one more chance and and i joined coaching.Second reason was of course regret that if i don't do it now now i'll probably regret it through my life struck in lowly private job for no time for myself.
  Just look into your life and introspect what decisions one took just because of guilt and regret.
 Sorry now my G&R theory is telling me that i am already feelimg enough guilty for not studying and i'll regret all through tomorrow if i don't do it now...
 Ya.. Happy Diwali.. though i'll celebrate mine only when i turn successful keep myself away from darkness of sleepiness and boredom while studying..;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..