Monday, October 18, 2010

studies..studies..studies..

At that time when  i joined the coaching and started it all seemed like dream.Sometimes i feel what got into me to take such a decision.One needs a lot of self discipline to make one study,especially the one like me.When the motivation begins to wear off and it seems to tough to keep your eyes black lines on the page of the book, get up and go to the class then fight the drowziness and get back and feel tired enough to sleep the whole day and night.Oh my God what i m doing here.Actually not doing here.My mom told from the start that hard work is not for you and she was speaking this on the basis of 22 years of watching me.I should ve believed her.Then and there.

   But what to do now.My positive attitude towards my improvement refuses to die down and i still found hope in disgustingly indolent , sleep and foodmaniac me.Well i ve always believed positive attitude is not a good thing, one should be quite pessimistic when it comes to estimating one's own capabilities.
  So i ve given up myself to fate and little bit of my optimisim and of course no use of cursing myself again and again.
I am not giving up and let the things be...
Who knows what fate has for me.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..