Friday, November 27, 2009

going on nowadays

I just don't know how november passed without almost opening the books at all.But thank God from today situation seems to be improved.I actually went to library, after the headaches and sleeping ailing eyes i somehow managed to to read reader's digest{it's my fav mag} and as the evening approached i finally studied a bit.Well at least i started.
  I again planned to go on the mission to study strategically to gain marks and knowledge.Let's see what happens.If i follow my timetable i am going to watch a movie all by myself.This is the only thing i didn't do in my 2 years of aloneness and i want to break that too.
 Friends really help one to study and conc if they are themselves serious.
  The best thing i did in college was to leave all my so called initial friends and move on.The bad decision was to carry one or two of them till my final year.I am glad that i ve really moved on with every mistake i did.I feel much more happy and ease with myself lately.I think this is life.The one you considered your kind are opposite from you, the ones you really cared don't give a thought to you,like that after a long solitude you really identify gems from rocks and discover they were actually there for you during all this time.And this is called happy ending.
 Sometimes i feel where would i be if i didn't fall in first year may be at much better place in college.I had so many dreams to do something to be someone in college which were all wasted in ashes.But now i find myself to be more mature, more thoughtful,more forgiving and most important better individual altogether.I know you guys will call it foolishness, compensation ,I call it seeing silver lining in the black clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..