Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My regrets..from last year coaching..

Well first of all i regret leaving my job.At least for now.I know that was something i didn't want to do all of my life but i felt great earning for myself though at that place there was nothing to be done of that money.But still i loved the feeling of going to bed tired and going to office in morning.
Secondly i regret taking the coaching thing kind of lightly.I just didn't had enough discipline to slog out or make out each and every point teacher made or wrote.I felt my basics were very weak and i reality they were.
  I kind of trusted on my luck and presence of mind to make do with half baked knowledge i gathered.I was to starry eyed with mysteries of mechanical engineering that every thing seemed new and exciting and yet so confusing.I failed to catch the details.Still i can say i making to gate and 2 psu's was not bad luck.
  I learned that when you actually start learning so many concepts your presence of mind or whatever could deceive you presenting seemingly obvious logic for wrong answer.You have to rely on hard work and practice for excellence.
 I should have made most of my time in coaching by listening to each and every thing judiciously and imbibing it in my mind and outside coaching by practicing more and reading.
  Now i completely believe in what Einstein was thinking when he said success was 1% inspiration and 99% prespiration and i am trying to do the same thing nowadays.It's kind of challenging but tend to give you regrets  and frustration.There is kind is uncertainty attached to my career.Sometimes i even contemplate if waiting to get a husband was more appropriate option.But when i see my classmates in jobs i feel bad about my own joblessness, dependency and the fact that i am still adhered to books they threw long back..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..