Monday, April 12, 2010

Went to bangalore for navy...

Well in my first ever flight i went to Bangalore for getting selected in navy.Though i only aimed for staying 5 days there, making friends and enjoying and coming back not getting selected.Now feeling really bad for doing the same.In interview i myself ensured that i don't get selected but now i am sulking so much for it.My dreams are all loaded with navy dreams.No amount of consolation seems to be enough.Sometimes we should be careful with what we truly want we may end up getting it.
  Of course i'll get over it in few days a time still the scar of getting rejected will remain.Everytime my mind revises over what went wrong,i recall my efforts not to get selected and i cringe.Wish to get over it as soon as possible.Please help me....

2 comments:

  1. wow you got a chance for navy selection. that's great yaar...if u failed yet u should not worry dear...you would have learn many things.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..