Monday, June 6, 2011

The new Airport experience...

Well..
   I know what i wrote about the old airport experience it being fabolous etc etc.I have got a new opinion about this.


This was the third time i was at airport going to mumbai for my interview for which my selection chances were technically exactly 8.5 to 1,which were further made worse from my answers and now finally stand 100:1.If i get selected it would be because of worse engineers present with me.I even thought of blogging questions but why to take risk and ruin further your chances.I know it is selfish but i promise after i get selected or rejected i will honestly post all the questions and let others to find the answers.

Airport is not sooooo nice place adn air plane is not too good.It's ok that you walk in bigger room with clean floors lightining and buy overpriced stuff which you don't need etc etc.But afterall it is a just a boring place with same shops as malls(Again you can't afford).People are so indiffrent and all are the same rich proudy selfish probably living off their parents money.Nowadays they even be corrupt living off OUR money.

Flight was very lousy.To save cost GoAIR didn't offered us plain water(Thank god i brought my own from home) leave alone snacks(I was hungry) or choclates(My brother was wishing or let's say praying).Instead they offered us in fight shopping experience.I don't know where these people get ideas to offer in plane bidding that too in low cost aircraft.

Even airs were not favourable.We got to experience a lot of turbulence and air in stomach feeling.Even while landing or getting off one feels so uncomfortable and my ears were paining so much.All through the flight i kept on wishing it ends as soon as possible.
But Mumbai was raining and i had idli sambhar sa soon as i was out and felt elated.After all i was i amchi mumbai.I am loving it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...I d like to know your thoughts..